We Are Reopening Our Practice On May 18th!
We are thrilled to resume routine general and cosmetic dental services and are welcoming new patients! Your health and safety is our top priority. As shelter-in-place restrictions in our community begin to ease, we would like to provide you with an update on the reopening of our practice and the precautions we are taking to maintain the safest possible office environment.
We will begin operating within our normal business hours on Monday, May 18th, and available to answer any questions or to schedule an appointment. We will begin to see patients on May 20th. We have significantly heightened our already stringent protocols of sterilization and infection control, and we are regularly disinfecting common areas and surfaces that are frequently touched. All members of our team are being evaluated daily for illness and health concerns, and we are utilizing all the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) for examinations and treatments.
Here are a few of the adjustments to our protocols that we have made:
- If you have a fever or are feeling symptoms of any type of respiratory illness such as cough or sneezing, we kindly ask that you contact us to reschedule your appointment.
- Before your appointment, we will ask that you participate in a health and wellness screening that includes a questionnaire and a no-contact temperature check when you arrive.
- Please wear a mask or facial covering to our office that will cover the nose, mouth, and chin.
- Please arrive at your appointment alone so that we can minimize the number of people in the office environment at one time.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple points throughout the office. We ask that you please utilize the hand sanitizing solution upon entering and leaving.
- We have taken precautions in terms of scheduling and in the reception area to ensure that our rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between patient visits, and to maintain social distancing.
Please note that we are also offering Virtual Consultations that can be done via an online video link from the comfort of your home. Schedule Your Virtual Consultation Here.
We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to seeing you! If you have any questions or concerns about scheduling an appointment or the precautions we are taking at our office, please don’t hesitate to contact us through our website or call us at 203.869.4755.